Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dakotah Coach Bag Alternatives


Dakotah Coach Bag


Ladies, I drool over this bag..it is so treehuggery to me... how about you?

I can see myself with this bag, hanging with my pals doing what not. Exciting.

What is not exciting to me is the price! OMG- I have seen it for 800-900 online. This is definitely out of my handbag budget for awhile. Perhaps we can look to see if there is an alternative that will give me the same feel as this? Hmmmm...
Coach 

I need Dakotah Coach Bag Alternatives

Okay- a quick search of my favorite place to shop turned up this awesome little bag-



I adore this.. it gives me all sorts of Halloween options as well!



 This is a little more high end and I am loving this look!





Ok- I love Minnetonka- so this one may be the one for me.. the perfect combo of fringe and the stitching on top make me say ohhhhlalala. 

It may not be the Dakotah Coach bag, but it is a nice alternative to meet the style without killing my budget! 




Well, hopefully you got some great ideas about Dakotah Coach Bag Alternatives. Or of course you can always go and pay the $800 for the real thing. 

Let me know if you do, I would love to see how you style it!


No comments:

Post a Comment